“Orphanage Home Nepal” is children welfare project of “Innovative Social centre”
Welcome to Orphanage Home Nepal! We like to call ourselves a beautiful family with 11 wonderful children, rather then an orphanage home.
You are welcome to join us as our family member to share lots of love and happiness.
- Orphanage Home Nepal aims to help everyone who is in need of assistance and support.
- Good Education: Our children go to an English school where they are doing very well with their studies, and the volunteers have played a meaningful part in their education.
- Good Career: We aspire for our children to attend University, and upon their graduation we will appeal to the government to provide jobs so they can be independent.
- Our Long Term Goals: We aim to have more than 10 children homes in different parts of Nepal so that every homeless child can have a happy home. When our children become independent we will call upon them to look after others who are less fortunate and provide more happiness – like how we are providing for them now
- To run the Innovative Social Centre: For more information on this see ‘Volunteer Work’.
Please take the time to watch this video made in memory of Dan ( Google Program Manager) , who volunteered at our orphanage. Thanks to Dan’s friends for sharing it with us.